- Moviefone: What do you think [Black Widow] does with her time off?
- Scarlett Johansson: She hits the gym.
- Moviefone: Does she go to movies?
- Scarlett Johansson: Movies? I don't know if she's a movie person. You know, she's -- I don't know. Maybe she's into cooking. That's what she likes to do to wind down. A glass of wine and cooking.
- Moviefone: So, the next post credits scene should be Natasha inviting all the Avengers over and cooking something for them?
- Scarlett Johansson: I don't know if she cooks for the boys. Let's be honest, you know. Maybe it's just herself and whoever she's hanging out with at the time.
Okay, full stop on the episode right here…
Let’s just notice how Sansa’s character development has reached a point where she doesn’t say, “No, I should stay here” or “I don’t want to get into trouble,” she just goes, “Yeah, being around here is a BAD idea.” Because she’s no doubt FULLY aware that she’s going to be Suspect #2 and that her husband is Suspect #1. There’s nothing left for her, she was just enduring there, but she’s not going to be able to endure any longer—so she has to leave. And she leaves. Why? To keep herself alive. To protect herself.