- 1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
- 2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
- 3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
- 4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
- 5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
- 6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
- 7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
- 8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
- 9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
- 10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
- by Kate Bailey
Fred Van Lente on Black Widow’s age in the MCU [X]
I must say I have very mixed feelings on this subject. I had always headcanoned MCU!Natasha as being as old as her comic counterpart, as I loved the idea that Natasha has lived through so much history. On the other hand, a younger Natasha in no way means a less impressive Natasha; quite the contrary, as eustaciavye28 recently pointed out, to have landed herself on S.H.I.E.L.D.’s radar at so young an age she must truly have been on another level entirely.(via fyeahmcublackwidow)
— David Thewlis (Remus Lupin)
There’s the “I believe in Jesus” Christian and then there’s the “Dinosaurs never existed and Pokemon is evil” Christians.
as an “i believe in jesus” christian i can confirm this
as a daughter of a “pokemons are evil” christian I can confirm this